“Work” in progress
Whenever I find a pub that isn’t a spoons, and you get a proper pint for under a fiver, I’m celebrating it here. +£5 pints used to come with a warning:
- Pride of Spitalfields, just off Brick Lane. JUNO: £4.40. This is a from a local brewery, is a 5 point something ABV, and a bit fruity.
- The Hare, Cambridge Heath Road. JUNO: £4.20. XPA: £4.30. See above. Really good work from a cracking boozer
- The Camel, Globe Town, Adnams Mosaic Pale, £5
- The Cock Tav, Hackney Central. Dark Mild, 4%, £4.60
- Betsey Trotwood, Clerkenwell. Whitstable Pale, £4.60.
- The Three Crowns, Stoke Newington. Inches Cider, £5.00.
- The Dove, Broadway Market, ELB Nightwatchmen Bitter, 4.5%, £4.80.